Skip to the content
- Inside North Korea — Remarkable photos from the AP at The Atlantic‘s In Focus blog.
- How to Beat the High Costs of Dialing Abroad — New York Times
- Getting Bin Laden: What happened that night in Abbottabad — The New Yorker.
- Advanced Style blog: “Proof from the wise and silver haired set that personal style advances with age” — advancedstyle.blogspot.com
- The Philadelphian Dialect is Punk Rock — Val Systems
- The new structure of stories: a reading list — Jonathan Stray
- Shop Class or French? A Tale of Two Paths — The Chronicle of Higher Education
- Ten Things I Have Learned, by Milton Glaser — www.miltonglaser.com
- Video embedded above, via YouTube: “Behind The Sounds: Wouldn’t It Be Nice,” by the Beach Boys (Via Open Culture).