Spotted by A outside a cafe near the Surat Thani airport recently:
— Caramel latte
— Lychee tea
— Lady GaGa
We are both perplexed as to the sign’s possible meaning. Is the proprietor advertising that Lady Gaga music is available inside? Or is the Lady Gaga some sort of coffee drink? What kind of cafe has wontons?
Any guesses are welcome. Leave a comment below.
I noted that the sign reminds me a Thai-style William Carlos Williams poem:
so much depends
- The Best Story You Will Ever Read about Iceland, Coffee, International Trade, and Culture
- …And the Santa Hats Are Out in Singapore!
- Spotted on NYC Subway: (Fake) Ad for ‘Canine Plastic Surgeon’
- Trip Report: Varanasi, India’s Holiest City
- ‘Hunger Games’ Salute, Facebook outage and more: a Belated Roundup of Thai Coup Stories