Here’s a Google Map of red shirt protest sites. The map (embedded below) also includes the locations of various clashes and blasts that have occurred here in Bangkok over the past weeks.
I can’t vouch for the accuracy of the points or the descriptions of the various incidents, but the map is helpful in gauging the scale of the space red shirts have occupied.
View Bangkok Dangerous – Red Shirts Rally March-April 2010 in a larger map
(Cross posted to TopicThailand.com.)
- Map of planned ‘Bangkok Shutdown’ protest sites
- Here are 3 maps that show where Bangkok protests are happening—for now, at least
- Yellow Shirts Protest at Thai Parliament
- Thailand update: Yingluck dissolves house, calls new elections—and protests continue
- Bangkok Bombings: Latest Updates and How to Follow the News