A and I are back in Bangkok now after four exceptional days in Kolkata (Calcutta) India.
Here’s a 2 minute, 20 second audio slide show I’ve put together with some images and sounds I captured in the city. ((My previous audio slide shows about anti-government protests here in Bangkok can be found here and here.))
For more images, you can find 35 photos from our trip in this Flickr set.
(Note: Those of you reading this via my rss feed will need to click through to view the audio slide slow on my site.)
- Photos from ‘Bangkok Shutdown,’ day 1
- Thailand update: Drone footage provides vivid views of yesterday’s clashes
- Newley’s Notes 84: Neemrana Trip, Trappist-1 Discovery, Brian Eno on Music
- Thailand protests: anti-amnesty push morphs into an effort to topple Yingluck
- My Favorite Artist at Art Stage Singapore: Yang Yongliang