On Sunday, Thais will vote in a national election for the first time since 2007. Here are some resources for following the events online.
- I maintain a list of Bangkok journalists and media-types on Twitter. It’s currently at 47 feeds.
- I also maintain a general Thailand Twitter list. It’s got 285 accounts.
- I’ll be Tweeting, of course: @newley.
- The hashtag for the vote appears to be #ThaiElection.
Thailand’s two most prominent English language newspapers will be providing coverage, naturally:
Some good resources include:
- And of course, a Google News search for “Thailand election” will return plenty of material.
Update: July 2, 2011 — corrected link to Asia Foundation’s primer.