Some tidbits I like:
- “Thuy touches rattan on 85 percent of the Tigers’ volleys…”
- The team names: Chon Buri Tigers and Mae Hong Son Water Lillies (not real names)
- The reference to Wat Phra Kaew
- The reference to sepak takraw players “releasing their own luk thung albums”
- The reference to Thai bean custard
But wait — there’s more. Much more.
For a painstakingly annotated version of the complete transcript, see this excellent blog post. Even old Thailand hands will be surprised at the level of takraw-related detail packed into the video.