Red shirt “mobile rallies.” Remember those?
Well, today the yellow shirts, also known as the People Alliance for Democracy (PAD), took to the streets.
Here are a few cell phone snaps of what appeared to be the latter stages of a rally that began at the UNESCO Bangkok office and made its way down Sukhumvit Road.
I took these images in the Asoke area around mid-day.
There were also placards saying the Preah Vihear temple — that’s the UNESCO connection — had been “stolen by Cambodia.”
- Springtime Weather Arrives in NYC
- Thailand protests: anti-amnesty push morphs into an effort to topple Yingluck
- Thailand update: Protesters plan to ‘shut down’ Bangkok Jan. 13
- Bangkok protests update: November 26
- Thailand update: 1 killed in clashes with police, EC urges election delay, Nattawut speaks