Newley.com shall fall silent for the next two weeks.
Jill and I leave for Vietnam in a few hours. We finished teaching on Friday, have some time off, and then will be back in Taiwan on March 21st. On the 25th, we fly back ot the States. We’re excited to be heading to ‘Nam–we fly into Hanoi and then will likely make our way down the coast to Hoi An.
Bye for now.
- Programming note: I’ve joined The Wall Street Journal
- My Favorite Artist at Art Stage Singapore: Yang Yongliang
- Worth Reading: An In-Depth NYT Travel Story on Cuenca, Ecuador and the Country’s Southern Coast
- Book Notes: ‘The Innovators,’ by Walter Isaacson
- Image of the Day: Map of China, Seen from the East