Were you shocked the other day when England lost 2-1 to Iceland?
Of course not, because you read my post just a few hours before kickoff.
- Why You Shouldn’t be Surprised When England Lose
- My Top 10 Posts from 2016
- The Best Story You Will Ever Read about Iceland, Coffee, International Trade, and Culture
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Grab v. Uber; Why England Lose; Illiberalism on the Rise; Amazonian Book Nerds; Awesome Fireworks Packaging
- Newley’s Notes 138: The. World. Cup!; RIP Tony Bourdain; Japanese Mini-Truck Gardening