So, what’s up with the air pollution here in New Delhi?
Here’s an update:
It’s still bad.
The PM2.5 reading yesterday morning was in the 300s. Which is not good.
But it’s not all terrible news.
Winter temps are here, which I love. Lows are dropping down to the 50s Fahrenheit, which is about 10 Celsius.
Sweater weather…just about! After nearly a decade in tropical Bangkok and Singapore, I am still giddy at the prospect of winter.
You take the good with the bad.
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Apple’s Newest Gadgets; Frontline on the election; Super-Sophisticated Poker Cheating
- Newley’s Notes 86: Alexander’s FML Day; The Wonders of Aging; On Owning Music; Tears as Signals
- How Bad is the Smog in Delhi? Here’s a Video
- Delhi Hit by Severe Air Pollution
- Programming Note: I’m Back in Bangkok..