The AP reports:
A former administrative assistant to an Arkansas county official has pleaded guilty to fraudulent use of a credit card after prosecutors accused her of using public money to buy personal items, including a tuxedo for her pet pug.
Lest you think all the purchases were frivolous, among them were not just diamond jewelry and “sequined throw pillows” but also pet insurance, the AP says.
So there’s that.
- Everything You Need to Know about Personal Finance in 833 Words
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Explaining Trump, Arkansas Queso, Medieval Shipwrecks, Best Book Podcasts
- Scott Adams’s Life Advice in 28 Words — and More Wisdom from the Creator of Dilbert
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Google’s Internet Bikes; James Paan; Bradley to Swansea; Trump Fallout
- Personal Blogging: Everything Old is New Again