Last week we launched a new version of The Wall Street Journal iOS app. (If you don’t have it yet, just update it in the App Store from your device.)
One of the cool new features: the ability to receive alerts for new stories from specific reporters (ahem, like me, or any of my colleagues!).
To sign up, just click on my name in the byline of a story.
To do that, open up the new app and:
- search for “Newley,”
- click on one of my stories
- scroll down to my name in the byline
- click the plus sign
Once you do that, the screen will look like this:
Then you’ll get an alert like the one at the top of this post whenever one my new stories goes live.
- Facebook Live Video: A Colleague and I Talk Trump, H-1B Visas
- In This Week’s Newsletter: Silly Vampires Mocumentary; Dogs’ Souls; a Master Imposter and More
- Belatedly, my story on Singapore startups
- By Me Today: How Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter and Viber are Helping Connect People Following the Nepal Earthquake
- Newley’s Notes 44: GrabTaxi —> Grab; Your Purpose in Life; ‘Gilmore Girls’; Taco Literacy