I tweeted this on Friday and wanted to share it here as well: as we reported last month, the first-ever assembled-in-India iPhones are a reality.
Here’s a closer look at a couple of images of SE models I snapped at two shops recently here in New Delhi.
For more on the wider context, see our story Thursday on Apple’s push in India. The headline: “Apple Scraps Like an Underdog in Second Biggest Mobile Market.”
- Our Facebook Live Video On Apple and India
- Our Scoop Yesterday: Apple Manufacturer Assembles First iPhones in India
- By Me Last Week: How Apple’s Trying to Win India
- Why the iPhone Is Losing Out to Chinese Devices in Asia
- Newley’s Notes 97: Apple’s India Bet; Uber Post-Kalanick; Free, Beautiful Ebooks