They now have 184 million monthly active users in India.
That’s about 30% higher than the 142 million they said they had at the end of 2015. India remains their second biggest market after ths U.S. — and there’s plenty more room to grow as million more get online.
- By Me Last Week: Twitter Outshines Facebook — in Japan
- By Me Last Week: Facebook Asia-Pac VP Dan Neary Talks Growth in the Region
- Our Exclusive Today: Twitter’s Opening an Indonesia Office
- By Me Today: Google Wants a Piece of Mobile Payments in India
- New Story: Mobile Wallet Paytm Hits Pay Dirt Amid India’s Cash Crackdown