Edition 88 of my email newsletter, Newley’s Notes, went out to my 128 subscribers yesterday.
You can read it here.
To subscribe, simply enter your email address at this link. It’s free, it’s fun, it’s brief, and few people unsubscribe.
By the way, a programming note: I’m trying out a new-ish email newsletter platform called Revue. They offer some cool features, and make assembling the dispatches a bit easier than my old provider, TinyLetter. Stay tuned for more on that front.
- Subscribe to My New Email Newsletter, Newley’s Notes
- Some of My Favorite Email Newsletters
- Amazon India Doormat Flap; Assessing the G.A.N.; You’re Tying Your Shoelaces Wrong — This Week’s Newley’s Notes
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Apple’s Newest Gadgets; Frontline on the election; Super-Sophisticated Poker Cheating
- Newley’s Notes 44: GrabTaxi —> Grab; Your Purpose in Life; ‘Gilmore Girls’; Taco Literacy