Edition 88 of my email newsletter, Newley’s Notes, went out to my 128 subscribers yesterday.
You can read it here.
To subscribe, simply enter your email address at this link. It’s free, it’s fun, it’s brief, and few people unsubscribe.
By the way, a programming note: I’m trying out a new-ish email newsletter platform called Revue. They offer some cool features, and make assembling the dispatches a bit easier than my old provider, TinyLetter. Stay tuned for more on that front.
- Subscribe to My New Email Newsletter, Newley’s Notes
- 🚗 Newley’s Notes 112: The End of Cars; Facebook’s Eerie Prescience; Cyber Monday Deals
- Newley’s Notes 129: My Ode to ‘Wild Wild Country;’ Amazing Satellite Images; on Work and Creativity
- 🎇 Newley’s Notes 110: Delhi Diwali, Killer Kilonova, Pants on Trees
- 🎤 Newley’s Notes 111: Great Pyramid Mystery; Musically’s Payday, #AnimojiKaraoke