I mentioned in this in my most recent Newley’s Notes, but wanted to embed the video here in an individual post.
On Friday my colleague Eric Bellman and I discussed Pres. Trump and potential restrictions on H-1B skilled worker visas. The video is embedded above and on The Wall Street Journal Facebook page here.
Click through for comments and reactions from viewers.
My most recent H-1B-related story is here: “Indian Outsourcing Firms Look to Get Ahead of Immigration Curbs.“
- H-1B Visas and Trump: Round-up of My Recent WSJ Stories
- Newley’s Notes 85: Me Talking Trump and Visas; BBC’s Viral Classic; Barca: Amazing; Micro-meteorites
- By Me on Thursday: H-1B Skilled-Worker Visas and Donald Trump
- By Me Yesterday: ‘What the New H-1B Visa Reform Bill Could Mean for Indian Outsourcers’
- By Me and a Colleague Yesterday: Morgan Stanley Fund Cuts Valuation of its Flipkart Holding