So, I posted this image on Twitter recently and it’s proven to be a big hit.
People — and I guess I am one — seem to love stock photos of “hackers,” particularly ridiculous ones. And this one, which I noticed in an Indian newspaper the other day, fits the bill.
Rather than simply putting a Post-It note over the machine’s video camera, as some have pointed out, this man (or woman) has donned not merely requisite hacking gear like a hoodie, but also goggles and a balaclava.
And perhaps best of all, gloves — which, as many have noted, would certainly make typing more difficult.
It’s a dangerous world out there, folks. Stay safe.
- By Me Today: Facebook Denies ‘Lizard Squad’ Hacking Claim
- Single, Individually Wrapped Bananas for Sale in Singapore
- Singapore Taxi Hack: Mirror for Passengers to Check Oncoming Traffic
- By Me Last Week: Facebook Asia-Pac VP Dan Neary Talks Growth in the Region
- Does Social Media Make TV a Better Entertainment Medium for Our Time than Film?