Spotted recently at a 7-Eleven here in the city-state: bananas, in individual plastic bags, bearing the words “single and available.”
The plastic bag, despite — as a colleague pointed out on Twitter — the fact that bananas are naturally individually wrapped.
The “tip” at the bottom about when best to consume bananas according to ripeness.
It’s all too much.
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Cameron Caught Humming; NYC Library Superintendents; Singaporean Banana Commerce; Epic Hockey Hair
- My Top 10 Posts from 2016
- Facebook Live Video: A Colleague and I Talk Trump, H-1B Visas
- By Me Last Week: Twitter to Beef up Singapore Office
- Me on WSJ Live Talking about Malaysia Airlines Flight 17