Sourced from private collections worldwide, this book spans over 40 years of the company’s unique illustrations used in packaging, advertisements, catalogs, and more.
The Art of Atari includes behind-the-scenes details on how dozens of games featured within were conceived of, illustrated, approved (or rejected), and brought to life!
There’s more artwork to marvel at on the book’s official site, ArtofAtari.com.
- Richard Scarry, 1963 vs. 1991
- Gay Talese’s Decades-Old, Intricately Maintained Address Book
- There’s Finally an Ebook Version Available of Nicholas Negroponte’s ‘Being Digital”
- Book Notes — The Dog Stars, by Peter Heller
- On Exercise and Weight Loss — and a Re-Plug for the Excellent ‘Why Calories Count’