Embedded above and on YouTube here: Workers at a zoo in Tokyo this week held a biannual drill to prepare for a potential zebra escape.
Playing the part of the escapee: a zookeeper in a zebra costume. My favorite part is when the creature is “shot,” presumably by a tranquilizer gun, and falls slowly to the ground.
- Amazing Video: Hippo Devouring a Watermelon in One Bite
- Ann Friedman’s Visual Guide to Dealing with Criticism
- By Me Yesterday: ‘What the New H-1B Visa Reform Bill Could Mean for Indian Outsourcers’
- Newley’s Notes 92: Gig Economy; New ‘Bladerunner’ Trailer; Dinner with Mark
- Newley’s Notes 130: Zuckerberg Testimony Takeaways; Apple Leakers; Goats On Bridges