Bernard Leong interviewed me for this week’s episode of his Analyse Asia podcast, which is about tech, business and media in the region.
We discussed three India-related issues I’ve written about for The WSJ (and have mentioned on this blog): Facebook’s Internet.org project, Google’s Android One, and the talent cruch for top startup coders in the country.
You can play or download the episode above, or click through to listen to it on the podcast’s home page, where you’ll also find the show notes. You can also search your favorite podcast app for Analyse Asia; it’s the most recent show.
- An Album You Must Listen to: Sturgill Simpson’s ‘Metamodern Sounds In Country Music’
- Travelfish Founder Stuart McDonald Talks Southeast Asia Travel
- Must-Follow World Cup Pundits: Men in Blazers
- International Students Avoid Red States
- Scott Adams’s Life Advice in 28 Words — and More Wisdom from the Creator of Dilbert