An email newsletter* I recently discovered and am loving: “The New Yorker Minute.”
It’s a weekly rundown of the gems in each issue — and a guide to what you can skip.
Each Wednesday, subscribers receive a summary of material in the week’s issue, broken down into sections like “read this,” “window-shop these,” and “skip without guilt.”
There are also pointers regarding short stories, poetry and cartoons.
- My Favorite Email Newsletters of 2017
- How to Send a Paperless Post Greeting Card *Later*
- Subscribe to My New Email Newsletter, Newley’s Notes
- Amazon India Doormat Flap; Assessing the G.A.N.; You’re Tying Your Shoelaces Wrong — This Week’s Newley’s Notes
- In This Week’s Newsletter: Silly Vampires Mocumentary; Dogs’ Souls; a Master Imposter and More