Thailand’s prime minister urged the main suspect in the bombing that killed 20 people in Bangkok this week to turn himself in, while police released a sketch of the alleged bomber and described him for the first time as a foreigner.
Gen. Prayuth Chan-ocha’s remarks on Wednesday also acknowledged that the investigators were attempting to track down a wider-ranging network that they say is responsible for Monday’s blast at a shrine in the center of the city.
Meanwhile, inserted above and on YouTube here: an embeddable version of the dash cam footage showing the blast.
And here’s footage of the explosion at the Chao Phraya river on Tuesday.
- Bangkok Bombings: Latest Updates and How to Follow the News
- By Me Today: How Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter and Viber are Helping Connect People Following the Nepal Earthquake
- By Me Yesterday: The World Leader in Mobile Facebook Access? Indonesia
- Thai Airways Plane Veers Off Suvarnabhumi Runway; 13 Injured
- Very Cool: Video Footage of NYC from the late 19th and Early 20th Centuries