Romans come to terms with pronouncing Szczesny. Top voxpopping http://t.co/shoV66zknm
— James Horncastle (@JamesHorncastle) July 25, 2015
This tweet from football writer James Horncastle alerted me to an excellent video in which Roma fans try to pronounce their new Polish goalkeeper’s name.
The video is embedded above and online here.
For the record, here’s how you say his name:
- Must-Follow World Cup Pundits: Men in Blazers
- Consumers in India Can Now Pre-Book Their Whoppers — on Ebay
- 🌌 Newley’s Notes 108: Google’s New Gadgets; Fake News Consequences; Creepy Owls
- My Favorite Moment from the Confederations Cup Final: Brazil Sings the National Anthem
- Arsenal Players + Durian = Funny