Last Sunday I sent out the first edition of my new email newsletter*, called — you better believe it — Newley’s Notes.
You can read that dispatch here.
To be added to the list, enter your email address here.
I’ll use the brief dispatch, probably sent every Sunday, to:
- Share links to my recently published WSJ stories
- Highlight notable technology industry news, especially concerning tech in Asia
- Point out other interesting stuff related to books, sports, music, science, journalism and more — much like the material I link to in my periodic links posts.
Note that the newsletter will not simply be a regurgitation of what you see on this site. It’ll point to some Newley.com items but will mostly link to other stuff.
*Long-time readers will recall that I’ve blogged about email newsletters several times in the past — as long ago as January 2002, in fact! — so I’m excited to be kicking off one of my own at long last.
- Newley’s Notes 88: Flipkart’s Boost, the “Platform Press,” Why Facebook is Bad for You
- Brian Eno’s Favorite Books; AeroPress Inventor; Creepy/Cute kangaroos; Creepy/Cute Drones
- #️⃣ Newley’s Notes 104: Social Media and Harvey, Decade of Hashtags, ConfirmShaming
- My Favorite Email Newsletters of 2017
- In This Week’s Newsletter: Silly Vampires Mocumentary; Dogs’ Souls; a Master Imposter and More