The newest country available on Google Street View: Bangladesh.
The tech titan on Thursday unveiled 360-degree panoramic images of streets around the teeming capital, Dhaka, the port city of Chittagong and dozens of other locations in the densely populated country sandwiched between India and Myanmar.
Bangladesh, home to some 150 million people, is the 65th nation for which the Google Maps feature is available.
- Google’s Newest India Focus: Connecting Small Businesses
- By Me Today: Google Wants a Piece of Mobile Payments in India
- By Me Today: Google Capital’s Coming to India
- Zalora Opens ‘Offline’ Shop in Singapore, and Bhutan Gets Google’s Street View Treatment
- Facebook released a new statistic at a press conference here in New Delhi yesterday