Indonesia leads the world in terms of the percentage of its Facebook users who access the social network on their mobile devices.
That’s according to research firm eMarketer, which said Thursday that some 92.4% of Facebook users in the country — 62.6 million people — tap into the social network via their phones at least once a month. That’s up from 88.1% last year and 77.7% in 2013.
Click through for more.
- By Me Last Week: Twitter Outshines Facebook — in Japan
- By Me Last Week: Facebook Asia-Pac VP Dan Neary Talks Growth in the Region
- Our Story on WhatsApp in Asia
- By Me Today: WhatsApp’s Now Available on a Web Browser
- By Me Today: How Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter and Viber are Helping Connect People Following the Nepal Earthquake