There is something oddly calming — despite the underlying menace — of this Death Star ambient audio, which lasts for no less than 12 hours:
This is the classic Death Star sound from Star Wars for 12 hours. Perfect for imagining that you are a Jedi working towards justice in deep space. Also great for meditating, relaxing, sleeping, or drowning out other annoying sounds.
- All 6 ‘Star Wars’ Films Shown at Once
- 2015 Media Picks: My Favorite Book, Album, Movie, TV Show — and Goal and Save
- An Album You Must Listen to: Sturgill Simpson’s ‘Metamodern Sounds In Country Music’
- Excellent Pics of Old Lego Space Crafts, Delivered Via Twitter
- In This Week’s Newley’s Notes: Apple Stores in India; Subaru’s Memorable Marketing Campaign; Capybaras as Pets; Neanderthal stalagmite constructions