Just briefly: A few stories worth checking out today:
- Thai Protests Widen Beyond Bangkok — WSJ
- Best political insult of the day, courtesy of Thailand: ‘Stupid Crab B*tch Water Buffalo Face‘ — GlobalPost.
- Thailand’s Suthep: dissent crusher turns protest leader — Reuters
- Leader of Thai protests says he’s prepared to die — AP
- Protesters Take Drive to Oust Government Beyond Bangkok — NYT
For ongoing updates, keep an eye on The Bangkok Post, The Nation, and Thailand-related stories available by searching Google News. And as I mentioned in a previous post, I suggest checking out my Bangkok journalists Twitter list for more.