I’m delighted that my recent NewYorker.com story, which I mentioned earlier, has made it to the site’s “most popular” list; the piece has been shared one thousand times on Facebook and has been Tweeted sixty times.
The list is visible on the right side of the home page, pictured above.
- My NewYorker.com story on Aung San Suu Kyi and Singapore
- Video: Me on Facebook Live Talking about Our Recent Amazon Story
- Facebook Live Video: A Colleague and I Talk Trump, H-1B Visas
- By Me Today: How Tech Companies Like Google, Facebook, Twitter and Viber are Helping Connect People Following the Nepal Earthquake
- My NewYorker.com story on Thailand, skin color, and racial attitudes