Here’s an iPhone photo I snapped yesterday that I think illustrates the early evening feel around the Columbia campus.
I took this at about 6:30 p.m. from a pedestrian overpass that connects the 116th street campus to the Law School, looking south on Amsterdam.
The sun had gone down, the temperature was falling, and folks were hustling to and from campus. A moment captured in time, as they say.
- Video: Why Did the New Delhi Street Dog Cross the Road?
- My Brief Chat with Pat Conroy in 1995
- Google CEO’s Advice to Ambitious Students: Loosen Up
- Newley’s Notes 44: GrabTaxi —> Grab; Your Purpose in Life; ‘Gilmore Girls’; Taco Literacy
- Businesses Pressured SC Gov. to Push for Confederate Flag Removal