The space-based web we currently have will gradually be replaced by a time-based worldstream.
— From “The End of the Web, Search, and Computer as We Know It,” by David Gelernter in Wired.
Worth a read.
- NY Times: Journalists who cover Myanmar may have had their email hacked
- Moving Account of Having a Disabled Child — and What’s Important in Life
- John Cassidy on the Business of Journalism: VC Funding and Online Subscriptions Show Promise
- Satya Nadella: ‘We live in a mobile-first and cloud-first world’
- My Q&A with Twitter’s VP of Emerging Markets, Shailesh Rao