With all of my recent Hurricane Sandy blogging and Twitter curation posts, I neglected to point out a story I wrote last month for Covering Business, a Columbia J-School Web site devoted to business journalism.
The piece is called “Freelancing Abroad: 5 Tips for Business Journalists.”
Enjoy. (And have a look around the rest of the Covering Business site. It’s an excellent resource.)
- My Interview with Minsi Chung at Covering Business
- And just like that, I’ve completed my Columbia master’s degree
- Following Thailand protest news: blogs, my Twitter lists, local media, and more
- Why Michael Wolff is Wrong about Columbia Journalism School
- John Cassidy on the Business of Journalism: VC Funding and Online Subscriptions Show Promise