Quick note: I won’t be posting daily about Hurricane Sandy going forward.
For ongoing updates, check out my Hurricane Sandy NYC Twitter list, which I’m embedding here:
Normal Newley.com posts will resume shortly, though I’ll likely touch on the hurricane again at some point.
- Hurricane Sandy NYC Update (Mid-Day Monday, Oct. 29): Storm Strengthens, Should Make Landfall Tonight
- Hurricane Sandy NYC Update (Sunday Evening, Oct. 28): The Storm Approaches
- Hurricane Sandy NYC Update (Monday night, Oct. 29): Front of Chelsea Building Torn Off; Partial Crane Collapse in Midtown
- Anti-Government Protesters to Rally in Bangkok Saturday
- Hurricane Sandy NYC Update (mid-day Sunday, Oct. 28): Evacuation Ordered for Costal Areas, Subway Service to Stop Tonight