Remember my Wall Street Journal story about all things vintage Thailand?
If you’re interested in hearing more on the topic, you can listen to me being interviewed by Terry Travis, host of the Azumano Travel Show (AM 860 KPAM, Portland, Oregon). We chatted not long ago for a segment that ran last weekend.
Click through to listen. The interview lasts just under eight minutes.
- Me on Bernard Leong’s Analyse Asia Podcast
- Travelfish Founder Stuart McDonald Talks Southeast Asia Travel
- In This Week’s Newsletter: Oatmeal-Centric Restaurants, Nate Silver, Why Chocolate May be Good for Your Noggin
- “Blade Runner 2049”: Some Thoughts
- Everything You Need to Know about Personal Finance in 833 Words