I know I said I wouldn’t be posting anything until next week, but I wanted to break my brief radio silence to point out that I have a story online and in the print edition of today’s Wall Street Journal Weekend Journal.
It’s called “Exploring Thailand’s Taste for Nostalgia,” and features some excellent photos by Luke Duggleby. Check it out online here, or grab a copy of today’s WSJ Asia Edition.
- 💰💻 Newley’s Notes 113: Special Bitcoin Edition
- Following Thailand protest news: blogs, my Twitter lists, local media, and more
- By Me Monday: How Singapore’s Grab is Battling Uber Here in Southeast Asia
- My Q&A with Twitter’s VP of Emerging Markets, Shailesh Rao
- By Me Today: Uber Hits Roadblocks in Southeast Asia