The story is here, and begins:
Runway repairs at Bangkok’s Suvarnabhumi international airport are causing flight delays, and a global airline association says carriers and passengers could be significantly affected in the weeks ahead.
- Thai Airways Plane Veers Off Suvarnabhumi Runway; 13 Injured
- The Thai Air Logo Paint Job, Crisis Communications, and Social Media
- Update: Thai Airways Logo Paint Job Makes Headlines
- How I’ve helped with our Malaysia Airlines Flight 370 coverage
- This Week’s Newley’s Notes: ‘Demonitization’ Back Story; Your Brain on Running; Striking Images from the Philippines