Burger and fast food
gluttons fans only…
As you can see in the Tweet below, a restaurant representative says the establishment — apparently one of three to come in Thailand — will be located on Thanon Thaniya, in Bangkok’s Silom area.
— Carl’s Jr. (@CarlsJr) April 17, 2012
And there’s more where that came from.
Carl’s Jr. restaurants are generally located in central and Western U.S. states. But East-coast fast food fans should fret not: Carl’s Jr.’s parent company apparently owns Hardees and serves their signature biscuits.
(Hat tip to Patrick Winn for spotting the Soi 24 site.)
- Snippet of the day, fast food edition
- Consumers in India Can Now Pre-Book Their Whoppers — on Ebay
- As ‘Bangkok shutdown’ approaches, US Embassy advises keeping cash, food on hand
- Here are 3 maps that show where Bangkok protests are happening—for now, at least
- Recommended: Decker Barbeque, Texas-Style BBQ in Singapore