The story is here, and begins:
Google Inc. today officially unveiled its new Street View service for Thailand, releasing online a vast collection of panoramic street-level images of the country.
That means that anyone with a Web connection can now view high resolution photos of everything from Bangkok street food stalls to the ornate spires of the city’s Grand Palace. There are also images of the northern city of Chiang Mai and the southern beach resort of Phuket.
Please check out the story and share the love, if you like it.
You can go to Google Street View for Thailand directly here.
(Image: Google Street View.)
- By Me Yesterday: Google Street View Comes to Bangladesh
- Zalora Opens ‘Offline’ Shop in Singapore, and Bhutan Gets Google’s Street View Treatment
- Here are 3 maps that show where Bangkok protests are happening—for now, at least
- Two and a Half Days in Istanbul: How to Have an Amazing Time
- Trip Report: Three-Day Getaway to Neemrana Fort Palace