Photographic cliché or not, I am a sucker for sunsets.
I often post Bangkok sunset pics to my Instagram feed (I’m @newley). And I just realized I’ve snapped many such images over the last year or so.
Here are some of my faves. All images were taken with an iPod Touch or an iPhone 3GS, and all — except for the very last one — were processed with Instagram filters.
I took this one from Suvarnabhumi airport:
Here’s the gloaming as seen from my office:
And finally, this one may be my favorite. I didn’t apply any filters or effects:
Okay. Thanks for indulging my inner Ansel Adams. Normal programming will resume shortly…
- Thai Airways Plane Veers Off Suvarnabhumi Runway; 13 Injured
- ‘Bangkok Airport’ — Trailer for New Show Coming to BBC Three
- Programming note: I’ve joined The Wall Street Journal
- My Favorite Artist at Art Stage Singapore: Yang Yongliang
- Scott Adams’s Life Advice in 28 Words — and More Wisdom from the Creator of Dilbert