A few links that have caught my eye of late:
- Why French Parents Are Superior — The Wall Street Journal
- If correlation doesn’t imply causation, then what does? — DDI
- IAMA author of a new book about Barack and Michelle Obama’s behind-the-scenes adjustment to the White House. Interview with author Jodi Kantor at reddit.
- What did people do: in a Medieval City? — www.svincent.com
- Embedded above and available on Vimeo: Beautiful Day at the Dog Park, a video made using a dog-mounted camera.
(Previous link round-ups can be found by clicking the links tag.)