I wanted to share this cell phone picture of a T-shirt I spotted at a market in Bangkok’s Silom neighborhood last night.
Yes, it says “RE TWEET ME.”
Further proof — as if any were needed — of Twitter’s global influence.
@newley love it! It’s like this one. I had to stalk this kid all the way down Silom for this picture.
So there you have it: Bangkok’s Silom ‘hood is a hotbed for Twitter-focused sartorial irony. Who knew?
- Amazon India Doormat Flap; Assessing the G.A.N.; You’re Tying Your Shoelaces Wrong — This Week’s Newley’s Notes
- Image of the Day: Amazingly Hardcore Hacker Stock Photo
- Amazon Pulls Indian-Flag Doormats as New Delhi Threatens Punishment
- Highly Recommended: Art Stage Singapore
- Following Thailand protest news: blogs, my Twitter lists, local media, and more