Some links that have caught my eye of late:
- “How America Can Rise Again” — James Fallows in the Atlantic.
- “The iPad Big Picture” — from Daring Fireball.
- “Apple’s Jumbo Oreo” — Scripting News on the iPad.
- “The State of the Union: Just the Policy” — Ezra Klein in the Washington Post.
- “Stock and Flow” — Tim Carmody at Snarkmarket on an economics-based metaphor for digital creation and media output.
- “Getting drunk as signaling behavior” — a post from Marginal Revolution.
- “Charlie Brooker – How To Report The News” — a brilliant video send-up of TV news reporting conventions.
See you next week.