Six miscellaneous, non-Thailand links that have caught my eye of late:
- Fimoculous.com: 30 Best Blogs of 2009
- NYT: The Big Economic Stories of 2009, and What’s to Come
- Economist: Network effects: How a new communications technology disrupted America’s newspaper industry — in 1845
- Foreign Affairs: Al Elegy for Journalism? The Colorful Past and Uncertain Future of Foreign Reporting
- Edge.org: World Question Center 2010: How is the Internet Changing the Way You Think?
- NYT: Why Twitter Will Endure