If you’re wondering about traveling in Thailand following the recent political unrest here, you might be interested in this Q&A I did with World’s Hum’s Julia Ross yesterday. Julia asked me about the current atmosphere in Bangkok, what impact the turmoil is likely to have on Thailand’s tourism industry, and what advice I have for those considering a trip to Thailand.
- Koh Samet Oil Spill Seems to be Spreading
- Google CEO’s Advice to Ambitious Students: Loosen Up
- Self-Promotion: New Story about Covering Tourism Industry Shocks
- Our Stories on Anti-Coup Protests and Social Media in Thailand
- ‘Hunger Games’ Salute, Facebook outage and more: a Belated Roundup of Thai Coup Stories