Fog. In Bangkok.
This is what the city looked like this morning when I got up. A rare meteorological event here in the Thai captial.
The strange weather — first the unseasonable coolness, which has since abated, sadly — and now this. The fog was thick enough on Thursday, in fact, to cause disruptions in service at Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Thai Airways Plane Veers Off Suvarnabhumi Runway; 13 Injured
- ‘Bangkok Airport’ — Trailer for New Show Coming to BBC Three
- New Delhi Smog Update: At Least the Temps are Dropping
- As ‘Bangkok shutdown’ approaches, US Embassy advises keeping cash, food on hand
- Trip Report: Varanasi, India’s Holiest City