Fog. In Bangkok.
This is what the city looked like this morning when I got up. A rare meteorological event here in the Thai captial.
The strange weather — first the unseasonable coolness, which has since abated, sadly — and now this. The fog was thick enough on Thursday, in fact, to cause disruptions in service at Suvarnabhumi airport.
- Thai Airways Plane Veers Off Suvarnabhumi Runway; 13 Injured
- Self-Promotion: My New WSJ Southeast Asia Real Time Story on Bangkok’s Don Mueang Airport
- AOT Expanding Suvarnabhumi by One Third
- ‘Bangkok Airport’ — Trailer for New Show Coming to BBC Three
- Self-Promotion: New WSJ Southeast Asia Real Time Story on Runway Repairs at Suvarnabhumi