I have a story in the July issue of Travel + Leisure Southeast Asia about luxury developments on Thailand’s Ko Chang and Ko Kood. The article isn’t online, but it’s called “Sea Change,” and it starts on page 79. Cedric Arnold did a great job with the photography.
If you’re here in Bangkok, you can pick up T+L Southeast Asia at BTS stations and in bookstores. Here’s more info on the magazine.
(Incidentally, I was happy to see that the Letter of the Month was submitted by a reader in The Philippines who enjoyed my story about motorbiking in the north of Vietnam, which appeared in the April issue.)
- By Me and a Colleague Wed.: Uber to Launch Motorbike Service in Bangkok
- My Story on Messaging Apps in Southeast Asia
- Hillary Clinton’s Laos Visit: News Round-Up
- By Me and a Colleague Wed.: Alibaba to Invest $1 billion in Southeast Asia-Focused E-Commerce Startup Lazada
- Thitinan Pongsudhirak on the ASEAN Cambodia Meeting